Being the technophile that I am, I've incorporated many electronic assistive technologies into my life. In 1989 I got my first PDA. It was about the size and weight of a half-brick. But I could carry it wherever I went and it would ring to remind me to do things. What a deal!
My newest electronic assistive technology is a rather complete phone and SMS management system. Its features are:
- I have a permanent record of every incoming or outgoing call or SMS.
- My mobile phone rings whenever I get an incoming call or SMS.
- My home phone rings whenever I get a call.
- My mobile rings and gives me a notification whenever I get a call or SMS.
- My computer rings and gives me a pop-up whenever I get a call or SMS.
This blog entry is unfinished. It will be updated or followed up with a second blog entry shortly.